Re: GSoC | Improve the ‘ftinspect’ demo program

From: zubin choudhary
Subject: Re: GSoC | Improve the ‘ftinspect’ demo program
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 11:50:36 +0530

Awesome, thanks!

I did check Veeki's commits I couldn't find a lot.
I guess it would be better if I rollback to his commits and try to implement.
I compiled freetype on my device and I'm still getting used to the codebase.
once I'm a little confident I'll ask you about more stuff maybe.

are there any special requirements before submitting the proposal?

Thank you