Re: [ft-devel] GSoC: OT-SVG: Brief Update Week 6

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GSoC: OT-SVG: Brief Update Week 6
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:17:39 -0400

>> 4) FT_Set_SvgHooks (at least use FT_Property_Set instead)
>
> I have done this Alexei. Everything looks great.
> Thanks for the suggestion! :-)
> You can see it here:
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2.git/log/?h=hooks-via-module-property

+ typedef struct SVG_RendererHooks_
+ {
+ /* Api Hooks for OT-SVG Rendering */
+ SVG_Lib_Init_Func init_svg;
+ SVG_Lib_Free_Func free_svg;
+ SVG_Lib_Render_Func render_svg;
+
+ SVG_Lib_Get_Buffer_Size_Func get_buffer_size;
+ } SVG_RendererHooks;
+

It is supposed to work from an environment variable
FREETYPE_PROPERTIES too. So please use:

FT_Property_Get( library, "svg", "svg_library", "librsvg"  );
FT_Property_Get( library, "svg", "svg_library", "resvg"  );

and then hide the presets and consider proper default initialization
as a part of FT_Int_FreeType to whatever you prefer. You must have
some preference already.