Re: [ft-devel] WOFF2 support update and questions

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] WOFF2 support update and questions
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 21:16:58 +0530

Hi,

I have now added code to uncompress the Brotli-compressed stream.
Right now, I'm allocating the required memory for the stream, and
storing the output in an FT_Byte array (`uncompressed_buf'). How do I
create an `FT_Stream' from this so that I can read it using the
`FT_READ_XXX' macros? I tried using `FT_Stream_OpenMemory'  but that
gives me segmentation faults.

Also, is this the right way of doing it? Is there some other way I can
read the buffer?

--
Nikhil