[ft-devel] GSoC: OT-SVG: Tiny update (week 4)

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: [ft-devel] GSoC: OT-SVG: Tiny update (week 4)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 14:02:48 +0500

Hi Werner and Toshiya,

I have implemented the glyph by id feature in my `resvg' based port. The latest changes
are in my `GSoC-2019-moazin' branch and the `resvg' based port can be found here. The
rendering port also has a `README.md' which will help in case you want to run everything.

The glyph by id feature works for now but has a tiny problem due to which some things
get clipped. I'll be working on it but any solution will only lead to changes to the port not the
main `freetype2' repo.

So, I think now is a good time for you guys to review my code in a little bit of depth. Please do it
whenever you guys are comfortable with it. I won't be stopping my work at all. The immediate
plan is to fix these clipping issues and then spend some time with `svgnative' to get to know
more about how it works.

Also, my work was really slow the past week so I haven't done enough to write a
detailed report about. Hoping to do more this week! ;-)

Let me know if you have any questions or want me to change my plans. :)

Thank you,

Moazin