Re: [ft-devel] [Beta, GSoC] Code Style Guide for FreeType

From: armin
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [Beta, GSoC] Code Style Guide for FreeType
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 13:39:21 +0100

> I always wondered if ‘indent’ can do the bulk of the work. I remember using it
> a while back and it was wonderful. I basically did not care about formatting,
> just ran it periodically.

I have no experience with `indent' but I surely believe the process can be
automated;  the style is consistent enough.  Do you still have the
setup/options lying around somewhere?  Would be cool to attach :)

For me personally `emacs' works out of the box btw.  Also, I don't mind giving
formatting a few extra thoughts as it lets me think about the code I've written
at least twice, which is kind of a free code review :P