[ft-devel] Qt installation help

From: Thibaut Magnier
Subject: [ft-devel] Qt installation help
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:07:46 +0100

Hello,

I am a french student at the University of Montpellier, and I would like to use FreeType in my Qt OpenGL project. I saw that Freetype is already installed with Qt, in 3rdParties but I don't know how to include the library with the .pro file.

I have try to download the library and include it but I have a message error : "freetype.lib not found"

below it is what I have included in my .pro file :
"
LIBS += -lopengl32 -lfreetype

INCLUDEPATH += "D:\freetype-2.9\include"
INCLUDEPATH += "D:\freetype-2.9\include\freetype"
"

Do I need to compile the lib?
I have also found the windows binary : https://github.com/ubawurinna/freetype-windows-binaries
But where to place the files?

Thank You for your help and sorry for my bad english.

Best Regards,
Thibaut Magnier