Re: [ft-devel] freetype-web: New documentation regarding interfaces and

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] freetype-web: New documentation regarding interfaces and services.
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 23:34:49 +0530

Hi,

(I converted many things already: https://github.com/madig/freetype-web -- I
just didn't have the time to follow this up. The big missing part would be
integrating the design of FreeType.org)

I came across this thread on the mailing list while I was looking for some
inspiration. I am really confused between Jekyll (what you have used in
the repository), and MkDocs.

I see that you have converted most of the FreeType website. Did you do
this manually? Was there a program you used, or a script you wrote for
this?

From your experience with this, what would you suggest I use? Please note
that there are two parts to this:

(i) The website, which is a one-time conversion (what you have already done,
for the most part)

(ii) The API docs, which (the markdown) will be generated by docmaker.

--
Nikhil