[ft-devel] Continuous Integration is Live

From: armin
Subject: [ft-devel] Continuous Integration is Live
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 22:46:02 +0200

I would love to ring in the era of FreeType's CI.  As of today, FreeType's
master branch will be run against OSS-Fuzz's findings automatically once per
day.  If you're interested in such kind of things, feel free to check out:

- https://github.com/cherusker/freetype2-testing
- https://travis-ci.org/cherusker/freetype2-testing

Setting up CI for FreeType is the first part of my GSoC project this year;
more fun stuff is about to come :)  Also feel free to let me know if you
have any thoughts on FreeType && CI -- may it be details like my coding
style or general things like possible future use cases of FreeType's CI.

Have a great Sunday,
Armin