[ft-devel] [GSoC] Status Update after community bonding period

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Status Update after community bonding period
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 22:17:33 +0530

Hi all,
I have written a blog post about the community bonding period here.
I am currently going through the VFlib's codebase and have started gaining insights for the GF driver, I have also started coding for the driver and will come up with initial code soon!
Please let me know if there are any other instructions which you wish to give me.

Thank you!

--
Regards
Parth