[ft-devel] Convert markdown files to html documents.

From: Bhaskar Bhushan
Subject: [ft-devel] Convert markdown files to html documents.
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:49:56 +0530

Dear sir,
              Hello sir, my name is Bhaskar Bhushan an engineering student of electronic branch and I want to contribute in your project of conversion of markdown files to html documents as I have done some work on python for making a website where the use of python and markdown is used. My GitHub account link is :-(https://github.com/chiku07)
Please look upon the matter sir.