Re: [ft-devel] FreeType incremental glyph loading

From: Ken Sharp
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType incremental glyph loading
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:00:35 +0000

At 11:51 25/01/2018 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Please send me a link to the full sources or some instructions how to
> add into our project.

Incremental glyph loading is contributed code; I'm not familiar with
it.  I hope that Chris or some other person from Artifex (the
ghostscript maintainers) can give hints.

I was under the impression we just supplied a fix when it got broken in the past, but I could be mistaken. I've pinged Chris who actually has a memory and should be able to say definitely.

Of course the full sources are available for FreeType, since its an Open Source Project.

https://www.freetype.org/developer.html

If you want to contribute, or really even develop *using* FreeType, I'd very strongly recommend going the Git route and cloning the FreeType Git repository.

                        Ken