Re: [ft-devel] Fwd: buiding ttfautohint with cmake?

From: Cosimo Lupo
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Fwd: buiding ttfautohint with cmake?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 11:20:16 +0000

Werner,

When do you think you'll be ready to cut a new release of ttfautohint with the shared library support?
If I had tarball I could speed up/simplify my build process a bit.
(needless to say, this isn't meant to push you -- you take all the time you need! ;)
Thank you!

Cosimo

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 7:43 PM Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> I tested them in my ctypes wrapper (both the version functions, and
> the alloc/free callbacks) and they seem to be working well!

Glad to hear.

> If you like I can also add you as collaborator on the repo

Thanks, but no.  At least not yet :-)

Cosimo Lupo