Re: [ft-devel] too many old DynaLab fonts in tricky list?

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] too many old DynaLab fonts in tricky list?
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 21:08:03 +0900

Dear Werner,

Thank you for prompt reply! OK, I will postpone my proposal about
keyword search for the copyright string, to the day when the list
becomes too large.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

P.S.
there could be a day when some people complain the behaviour
dealing the latest non-tricky fonts as tricky and disabling
the subpixel rendering and autohinting X-D.