[ft-devel] FreeType unable to open some fonts which can be opened by som

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: [ft-devel] FreeType unable to open some fonts which can be opened by some font viewers (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 143, Issue 9)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 17:28:00 +0000 (UTC)

143 MB is quite insane to be e-mailing around just to see what's in there. I'd
be interested in the *content* of the excel file in *plain text*, plus a list
of file names, sizes and md5 checksums.

There is really no need to send all the font files at the preliminary stage,
and especially no in one big tar ball. Maybe one or two of them as a sample,
plus the full list.

Why can't you just post the excel file on its own first, even if you can't
convert it to plain text? Yes, plain text is preferred.