[ft-devel] Arial Black font issue

From: tauseef
Subject: [ft-devel] Arial Black font issue
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:54:07 +0530

Hi,

In project i m using Arial black font, By default Arial black font is already bold style font file.

In my application i m using following condition to check whether font file is already bold style or not.

if ((face->style_flags) & FT_STYLE_FLAG_BOLD)
{
//dont apply FT_Set_Embolden()
}
else
{
//apply FT_Set_Embolden()
}

but this condition is not working for Arial black font.it is working fine for other font.
Can u pls help me how can i handle Arial Black font?

--
tauseef