Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint 1.00 has been released!

From: Jeremie Hornus
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint 1.00 has been released!
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 09:36:37 +0100

Thanks, I managed to install pkg-config… and to install the whole with homebrew

now I got this error when I try to launch the GUI:

ttfautohintGUI
dyld: Symbol not found: _hb_ft_font_create
  Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/ttfautohintGUI
  Expected in: /usr/local/lib/libharfbuzz.0.dylib
 in /usr/local/bin/ttfautohintGUI
Trace/BPT trap: 5