Re: [ft-devel] FT_Get_PS_Font_Private in CFF driver

From: Michael Toftdal
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FT_Get_PS_Font_Private in CFF driver
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:52:13 +0000

Hi Werner,

Okay, so in my specific case (CFF) the value is not used.

I have been busy with other things, and was about to start making the change in
the FreeType code that we talked about. But it's a little demotivating that the
(required!) value is not used anyway...

Thanks a lot for forwarding the Adobe communication though.

Regards,
Michael