[ft-devel] FreeType Amalgamation with CFF changes

From: Vinnie Falco
Subject: [ft-devel] FreeType Amalgamation with CFF changes
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 13:24:53 -0700

Well...I updated the amalgamation to the tip of the master branch from the FreeType repository, to include the recent CFF changes. The files in src/cff seemed to be included, after I added the necessary macro substitution for FT_CFF_DRIVER_H. So, if anyone would like to try it and let me know if there are issues with it that would be great, since I have no meaningful way of testing it other than making sure it compiles and links.

It's in the "with-cff-changes" branch:

https://github.com/vinniefalco/FreeTypeAmalgam/tree/with-cff-changes

If this works I will move it to "develop" and then when FreeType 2.4.12 is officially released I will migrate it to "master."

Thanks!

--
Follow me on Github: https://github.com/vinniefalco