Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint - render issue with composites on OSX CHrome

From: Vernon Adams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint - render issue with composites on OSX CHrome
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:06:13 -0700

Werner,

It's an issue when ttfautohint is using dummy glyphs as a workaround for
hinting composite glyphs. Untill know it was assumed that it was a problem free
workaround. My report shows that it seems to be creating problems on OSX
Chrome. Of course it could be a bug caused by something that OSX Chrome
specifically does different to other browsers, and i will report it there too.
How can i best help you with this? i have a mac and use Chrome :-/
-vernon