[ft-devel] FT_New_Face Error 1 makes it no further work

From: Socrate M
Subject: [ft-devel] FT_New_Face Error 1 makes it no further work
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 18:38:29 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm working on a project in OpenGL on Windows and I use FreeType to load the
fonts. It almost works every time but sometimes, when the application is
fonts. So I can't reload them later when needed and I have to restart the
application.
The only topic that I found talking about something like that is that one :
http://old.nabble.com/PATCH%3A-Do-not-do-further-load-font-attempts-if-a-previous-attempt-has-failed-but-returned-error-FNT_Err_Invalid_File_Format-td11188324.html#a11188324
http://old.nabble.com/PATCH%3A-Do-not-do-further-load-font-attempts-if-a-previous-attempt-has-failed-but-returned-error-FNT_Err_Invalid_File_Format-td11188324.html#a11188324

Thank you for your help, if you have any idea.

Sincerely,
Socrate