[ft-devel] Pb with PHP/MAMP

From: Christian Roy
Subject: [ft-devel] Pb with PHP/MAMP
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:51:15 +0200

Hi,

I am developing a hieroglyph editor (Mac SnowLeopard) and encountered a pb after migration to MAMP (freetype 2.3.9) environment.

My pb is that imagettfbbox does not return same values than before migration for hieroglyphic characters coming from a home made ttf font.

As an example, looking at the vertical dimension : height is OK but returned bottom and height are different (13 and -54 before, -1 and -67 after migration).

Any clue will be more than welcome.