[ft-devel] Use FTC_ImageCache_Lookup() in comination of FT_GlyphSlot_Emb

From: lunafox
Subject: [ft-devel] Use FTC_ImageCache_Lookup() in comination of FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden()
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've read the ftview code to see how to synthesize bold weight from a
regular TrueType font.
Generally FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden() is called after FT_Load_Glyph() and before
rendering.
However, in my case, in order to speed up loading glyphs I call
FTC_ImageCache_Lookup() instead, which returns a rendered FT_Glyph.

Is there any way to use both of them?