Re: [ft-devel] ft_setjmp in Codewarrior

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ft_setjmp in Codewarrior
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:44:22 +0900

Dear Garrick,

Thank you for remembering your experience and posting it.
As you wrote, I'm questionable how many die-hard CW for
Mac users are writing new softwares. But I found that
same issue is found in the latest CW for embedded platform
that defines jmp_buf as an array of long pointers.

Unfortunately, yet I'm not in complete understanding of
the function, I'm not sure if the insertion of temporal
variable is inevitable /or not. At present, I'm going to
commit CW-specific fix which does not change anything
for non-CW environment.

Regards,
mpsuzuki