Re: [ft-devel] [Regression] Font doesn't open with Freetype CVS but work

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [Regression] Font doesn't open with Freetype CVS but works with Freetype 2.2.1
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 06:17:31 +0200 (CEST)

> Attached font doesn't work with freetype CVS but works fine with
> Freetype 2.2.1 . The font was embedded in a pdf file and works fine
> with Fontforge.

This font works again; I've simply undone the change from 2007-04-28.

Victor, your null_cmap.ttf test font seems to be handled correctly now
(well, more or less -- the optical results are horrible due to the
many defects in the font).

Please test the current CVS whether you can see any other negative
side effects.