[ft-devel] gcc compilation problem on debian 4.0

From: Daniel Papp
Subject: [ft-devel] gcc compilation problem on debian 4.0
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 04:02:02 -0400

Hello!

I`ve downloaded freetype-1.3.1 from sourceforge and had some issues
with compiling it. Actually the only problem was the alien
preprocessor macros in test/ftdump.c:

143: #define FOOTPRINT( field )  Save_Memory( &memory_footprint.##field )

155: #define PRINT_MEM( field, string ) \
156:          Print_Mem( memory_footprint.##field, string )

I`ve replaced the occurances of these with what they define and the
compilation just went without errors. I saw on forums that others had
problems with this so you might fix this in the next release.

Daniel