RE: [ft-devel] freetype : visual projects for wince

From: Graham Asher
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] freetype : visual projects for wince
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:59:34 +0100

That's good - thanks. I have also been using FreeType in Pocket PC & Windows
Mobile, but not for Windows Mobile 6 yet. It's in my CartoType map-drawing
product.

My experience is that FreeType works fine on mobile platforms; in fact I
ported it to Symbian OS back in '98 for Symbian Ltd. and it forms part of
the Symbian platform. It also works well (if provided with a custom memory
allocator) on Palm OS.

Graham Asher
Cartography Ltd.