Re: [ft-devel] rendering differences between OS X and Win32

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] rendering differences between OS X and Win32
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:04:48 +0900

Hi,

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 03:29:22 -0700
Kevin Barabash <address@hidden> wrote:

>I'm try to write a cross platform application and I'd like there to be
>uniform behaviour when it comes to rendering fonts.  Unfortunately I
>ran into a bug and just to make sure that there wasn't a problem with
>my code I wrote a short test program to highlight the bug.  Here's a
>list of the program and the output for both OS X and Win32.

I'm interested in the bug you reported, but
I don't have enough time to track indepth
mechanism. Give me 2 weeks before join to
discussion...

BTW, the font file arial.ttf is same?
It is taken from MSIE fonts? If you see similar
bug in various fonts, please let me know - we
can test on other platforms too.

Regards,
mpsuzuki