[Devel] Rename of ftmodule.h

From: Owen Taylor
Subject: [Devel] Rename of ftmodule.h
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:18:57 -0500

2003-10-05  Werner Lemberg  <address@hidden>

        * include/freetype/ftmodule.h: Renamed to...
        * include/freetype/ftmodapi.h: This to avoid duplicate file names.
        * include/freetype/config/ftheader.h (FT_MODULE_H): Updated.

ftmodule.h isn't an internal header (or isn't in the internal/) directory, and
needs to be included explicitely, so isn't this an incompatible change?

Regards,
                                                Owen

(This breaks compilation of Pango, because I have:

#include <freetype/ftmodule.h>

/* There must be be a better way to do this
 */
static gboolean
is_truetype (FT_Face face)
{
  return strcmp (FT_MODULE_CLASS (face->driver)->module_name, "truetype") == 0;
}

and I certainly wouldn't changing that if there is a better way, but it
still looks like an incompatible change to me.)