[Devel] new PS parser

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Devel] new PS parser
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:55:22 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

I've heavily modified the PS parser to handle comments and strings
properly.  Please test extensively!  Additionally, I've made MM
support work again which was broken due to a small omission.  I'm
especially interested whether the new routines slow down parsing
noticeably.

Still missing is using the new routines for Type 42 fonts.  Roberto,
can you send me a T42 font privately?  I don't have a single one...