[Devel] Compiling FreeType 2.1.1

From: Jovan Kostovski
Subject: [Devel] Compiling FreeType 2.1.1
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:34:40 +0200

Hi
Please tell me more how can i compile free type 2.1.1 I have downloaded the
source and gnu make . When i type
"gmake makefile" from command line command, gnumake reported that endif is
missing in  file detect.mk at line 63,64. I checked the source to see where
endif is missed and i added two at the end of the file to close the opened
ifeq ($(PLATFORM),win32)

 and

 ifneq ($(findstring list,$(MAKECMDGOALS)),)  # test for the "list" target
   dump_target_list:
            @echo

then the gmake reported that there is nothing to do.

Please help me.