[Devel] Re: Driver for Type 42 fonts

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Devel] Re: Driver for Type 42 fonts
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:08:49 +0200 (CEST)

Roberto,

attached is a revised version of your driver which compiles with FT
2.1 -- it is untested, so please try it.  I've reformatted the code to
make it visually similar to other FT stuff.

Some notes:

  . Problematic things are marked with XXX in t42drivr.c; please
    check them.  [David, this is for you also.]

  . To make it really usable with other parts of FT, you should allow
    FT's dual-licensing model.  Is this OK with you?

  . psfontdef.h is no longer needed.

If you agree, I'll add it to the FT CVS repository.