[Devel] patch pcf accelerator metrics

From: Francesco Zappa Nardelli
Subject: [Devel] patch pcf accelerator metrics
Date: 16 Apr 2002 10:22:46 +0200

Hello.

KP> ...my recollection is that the accelerator tables never use compressed
KP> metrics...

The following patch fixes the parsing of accelerator tables in
/pcfread.c/.  It is against cvs VER-2-1-0.  Thanks.

Best regards,
-francesco

ps: Detlef, I prefer this patch to yours because it is simpler and
does not introduce another flag in the pcf_get_metric function.  I am
sure you will agree.

pps: As soon as possible, I will check the available_size computation.
But don't hold your breath.