[Devel] Build system for Freetype2

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: [Devel] Build system for Freetype2
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 22:08:37 +0100

Hi guys,

Sorry if it is in the FAQ, but it sems to me there is a number of
files in the directory builds/dos that are lacking...

Currently, I see
  detect.mk   (which is used on setup, I got that)
  dos-def.mk  (which is I assume the default settings for DOS)
  dos-gcc.mk  (which is the default config.mk to be used with DJGPP/gcc)

But the detect.mk does have others options, particularly for
some 16-bit compilers (the thing I really want testing... ;-)).
So my real question is:
 - are these lacking files sleeping on the (brocken) hard disk of
  David, and should I construct them myself (should probably not be hard)
 - alternatively, were they forcasted but never actively done,
  resulting in the same work to do
 - or are they simply at another place I did not peek at?

Antoine