[Devel] Floating point problem

From: Detlef Würkner
Subject: [Devel] Floating point problem
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:28:05 +0100

address@hidden (David Turner) wrote:

> OK, let's schedule the release for next Wednesday. In the meantime,
> everyone is invited to test this as madly as possible :-)

My compiler has problems with the new postscript hinter, file
src/pshinter/pshglob.c, line 646:
----8<----
      globals->blues.blue_scale = priv->blue_scale ? priv->blue_scale
                                                   : ( 0.039625 * 0x400000L );
----8<----

SAS/C is not able to precompute this at compile time, it generates
object code that requires to be linked with a floating-point math
library. Can you change this expression to integer-only (FT_Fixed)
please?

I'll send a builds/amiga update (required for the postscript hinter)
in the next days.

Ciao, Detlef
--
_ // address@hidden