[Devel] Invalid composite glyphs bug fixed

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Invalid composite glyphs bug fixed
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:18:24 +0100

Hello,

  Just to inform you that I fixed the nasty bug that prevented TrueType
composites
  from loading correctly. Believe it or not, this was due to an invalid macro
  definition !! Aaargh..

  There are still some subtle differences between the rendering of FT1 and FT2
  when it comes to monochrome bitmaps, but these will be worked out later..

  No, all I need is to polish the Postscript drivers, and we should have a
  release !!

Regards,

- David