[Devel] FT_LOCAL_DEF

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Devel] FT_LOCAL_DEF
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:22:42 +0100 (CET)

David,

it is not clear to me why some functions in include/freetype/cache
have been using FT_LOCAL.  I think this is a mistake; FT_LOCAL should
only be used for header files local to a module (i.e., if the header
file is in the same directory as the source file), everything else
contradicts the definition of FT_LOCAL IMHO.  I've fixed that now --
please check whether it is what you have intended.  Otherwise I
suggest to move the functions back to the cache module directory.