[Devel] Include file problem with VC++

From: Mike Owens
Subject: [Devel] Include file problem with VC++
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:03:06 -0400

I still get the following error with VC++ 6.0
error C2006:: #include expected a filename, found 'identifier'

which occurs on the include statements with a name defined in a header ie.
#include FT_MULTIPLE_MASTERS_H

I have managed to fudge around them by making a dummy #define statement where
the errors occur. This does something to change the way the compiler looks at
the include statements. However when I upgrade to the next version of FreeType,
I have to modify all of the files again. Has anyone using VC++ encountered this
and found a better solution?
Thanks
Mike