Re: [Devel] Problems building latest CVS code (and a possible fix)

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Problems building latest CVS code (and a possible fix)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:28:29 +0100

Hi Tom,

Tom Kacvinsky a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Just checked out this morn's CVS code.  The build process has changed.  The
> libtool generated files are no longer written out to freetype2/objs (and the
> .libs subdirectory thereof).  I had to add the objs directory by hand.  I
> think
> I will cvs rename the objs directory.  Sound OK?

I'm in the process of doing these changes myself. As you're
probably a much better libtool hacked than I am, I'll let you
do the changes to this part of the build system..

By the way, "obj" is going to be renamed to "objs" for the
upcoming Jam tool (see the "jam" module on ViewCVS). More on
this after the 2.0.2 release.

I'm currently making a few more updates, and few should have
a new package to test tonight..

Regards,

- David