[Devel] Deprecated operator added to cff font

From: Sander van der Wal
Subject: [Devel] Deprecated operator added to cff font
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:35:57 +0100

Hi

I have added the deprecated operator dotsection to the CFF font
driver. The reason is that I have at least one PDF file that contains
this operator. The result without the operator is that in this file
the letter "i" isn't visible.
I basically just added this operator and made it do nothing.

Here are the diffs compared to freetype-2.0.0-test\src\cff\cffgload.c

77a78,79
>     cff_op_dotsection, /* deprecated, acts as a no-op */

155a158,159
>     0, /* dotsection */

843a848,850
>             case 0: