Re: [Devel] round, ceil, and floor functions for 16.16 fixed values

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [Devel] round, ceil, and floor functions for 16.16 fixed values
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:11:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi Antoine and Werner,

I think I panicked.  The type FT_Fixed is really a signed long, which on
16 bit platforms is going to be a 32 bit integer.  Unless I am mistaken.
So I think I can go ahead and be confident that the code will work on
16 bit systems.

As for the TODO doc, that should be a top level file.  Perhaps I should
commit such a file.  The question is what form should the file take?

Tom