Bug - maybe?

From: Niels A. Moseley
Subject: Bug - maybe?
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 17:25:15 +0200

Hi,

First of all I wanted to say: Great library!

I compiled FT2 using Borland Cbuilder 5 with no problems. Unfortunately,
there was no makefile
for borland like FT1 which I also compiled succesfully with Cbuilder 5.

However, when using the FT_Open_Face call, I get memory leaks when the
program terminates. According
to codeguard this emminates from the FT_Init_FreeType call. I checked the
number of _Done_FreeType calls
and they match the number of Init calls. So is this a bug in FT2, or am I
not building the lib correctly?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Niels.