Re: Calculating the maximum size of a rendered bitmap

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: Calculating the maximum size of a rendered bitmap
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:02:40 +0200

Hi Kevin,

> Thanks for the email earlier...However,...
>
> ...With the latest current snapshot I get the following link error...
>
> F:/djgpp/lib/libfreetype.a(ftinit.o)(.data+0xc):ftinit.c: undefined
> reference to
>  `psaux_module_class'
>
> So I was wondering whether the current version of the source had a
> problem...

"psaux" is a new module that will ultimately contain shared code
related to Type 1 parsing/loading (used by the Type 1, CID & CFF
drivers). It is in a new directory called "src/psaux". You should
try a "cvs update -dP" (or "create new directory" option in WinCVS)
in order to download.

Your problem probably comes from the fact that you don't have it
in your source tree (or you don't compile it in your build if you
don't use the standard build system)

Regards,

- David