alpha/64bit patch

From: George
Subject: alpha/64bit patch
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:28:28 -0700

Hi,

Since freetype2 beta is currently used as a cut'n'paste code inside nautilus
(the new generation gnome filemanager) I've had to compile freetype on my
machine.  I have the following patch to fix problems with 64bit machines.

Don't know if this is the right address to send it to.  I'm not subscribed to
this list so any reply should mail me directly.

George

--
George <address@hidden>
   You have the right to food money providing of course you don't mind a little