Re: Deprecated Type 2 & CFF operators

From: Angus Duggan
Subject: Re: Deprecated Type 2 & CFF operators
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:21:31 -0700 (PDT)

Just van Rossum writes:
>At 7:10 PM -0400 31-07-2000, Tom Kacvinsky wrote:
>>Adobe posted a new spec. sometime back in March.  It is listed in
>>Appendix C.  I know, I just checked so I wouldn't get egg in my face.
>
>Thanks for setting this straight! (I should grab newer versions...)
>
>>I see that you don't "understand" my reason. [ ... ]
>
>I do now: if those PDF's are indeed common, FT should support it.

They are. We have already had to fix this problem in our released software
(PostScript and PDF interpreters).

a.
--
Harlequin Inc., Seattle, WA 98109, U.S.A.
http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/ajcd/      | http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ajcd/

If e-mail to me bounces, your mail system is probably mis-configured. Add the
string "af8Gg01zXrl3k6yy32OtE9Q11v" to the message subject to get through my
spam-blocks. This string will change periodically.