FIXED: alpha compile with optimization and debug

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: FIXED: alpha compile with optimization and debug
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:43:10 -0400 (EDT)

Attached is a patch for builds/unix/configure.in

I just removed the -02.  Configure likes to add the -g flag on its
own; I suupose this could be hacked so that when the target system
matches *-osf* the -g flag is omitted.  I don't want to get into that
much autoconf hacking, though.

Anyway, -g and -g3 seems to peacefully coexist when using DEC's C
compiler.  Whether the code is optimized or not is another question...

Tom