freetype-announce

[ft-announce] Migrating FreeType to freedesktop.org

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-announce] Migrating FreeType to freedesktop.org
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 23:24:32 +0100 (CET)

We are in the process of migrating FreeType's git repository and
infrastructure from Savannah to freedesktop.org.

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype

Savannah's git repository will become read-only for developers soon
but stay in sync with the new location as a mirror.

I've just disabled the bug tracker on Savannah; from now on please use
the new issue tracker at

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/issues

All existing FreeType issues have been imported – a big Thank You to
Anurag Thakur, who did this job!

Note that the 'freetype2-demos' git repository has not been moved yet;
it will follow in the next few days, however.

I hope to update all links of freetype.org to the new location soon.

Please report any hiccups that you experience so that we can fix them
in due course.

    Werner