[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ft-announce] Re: [ft-devel] Fwd: Question about Type 42 support in Free
[ft-announce] Re: [ft-devel] Fwd: Question about Type 42 support in FreeType
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:05:52 +0200 (CEST)
> Have any answers to my questions?
If you have more questions you have to subscribe to one of the
FreeType mailing lists.
> In your FreeType features or claims you mention that Type 42 fonts
> have limited support. What does that mean? How is this affected by
> CID fonts or other PS font issues?
1) CID Fonts are not currently supported.
2) Incremental fonts making use of the GlyphDirectory keyword
will be loaded, but the rendering will be using the TrueType
3) As for Type1 fonts, CDevProc is not supported.
4) The Metrics dictionary is not supported.
5) AFM metrics are not supported.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [ft-announce] Re: [ft-devel] Fwd: Question about Type 42 support in FreeType,
Werner LEMBERG <=