freetalk-dev

First-time-run.sh script

From: Andrea Monaco
Subject: First-time-run.sh script
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 00:47:42 +0200

Hello everyone,

I successfully built freetalk but not installed it and it aborts
immediately saying

sh: 0: Can't open /usr/local/share/freetalk/extensions/first-time-
run.sh

The script is under extensions in the source tree but is not anywhere
else because I did not install.

In general I think that software should run even if not installed, but
I couldn't find explicit GNU policy on this.
Maybe the program could look for the script under extensions in his
working directory if it can't find the script in the standard location,
any other suggestions?

Warmly,
Andrea Monaco