freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] Freetalk-dev Digest, Vol 42, Issue 1

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] Freetalk-dev Digest, Vol 42, Issue 1
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:04:29 -0800

change callbacks.cc  and recompile

 set_hook_return (0);
    {
      FtRosterItem *item = ft_roster_lookup (from);
      char *nickname;

      if (!item)
        nickname = NULL;
      else
        nickname = item->nickname;

      scm_run_hook (ex_message_receive_hook,
                    scm_list_n (ts ? scm_from_locale_string (ts) :
scm_from_locale_string (""),
                                scm_from_locale_string (from),
                                nickname ? scm_from_locale_string
(nickname) : scm_from_locale_string (""),
                                scm_from_locale_string (msg_str),
                                SCM_UNDEFINED));
    }

Change here "item->nickname" too "item->jid"

-Harsha