freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] Freetalk libjingle branch

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] Freetalk libjingle branch
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:39:16 +0530 (IST)

Hi all,

   Are we still heading with this project?. Other day i saw a mail from
address@hidden (from Karl Berry) regarding the project's work and
future.   My thought was to spare some time and start porting the scm's
under older freetalk to new libjingle branch. Although i didn't see any
stable version of Freetalk/Libjingle version after SOC. If somebody can
fix the libjingle branch then i can go ahead with the porting process.

Amigos comments please?

Respeto & Gracias

--
Harshavardhana
"Software gets slower faster as Hardware gets faster"